Early Morning House Fire Destroys NW OKC Home


Friday, January 1st 2021, 11:51 am
By: News 9


Firefighters said a gas heater too close to a wall caused a house fire early Friday morning in northwest Oklahoma City.

According to authorities, the back of a home near North Pennsylvania Avenue and Reno Avenue caught fire just after 3 a.m.

Fire officials said three people were able to get out of the home.

The home is a total loss, firefighters said.

No injuries were reported.

This is a developing story.