Family Escapes Early Morning NW OKC House Fire


Friday, January 1st 2021, 4:26 am
By: News 9


Oklahoma City -

Firefighter said a family escaped an early morning house fire Friday in northwest Oklahoma City.

According to fire officials, the first started around 1 a.m. near Northwest 31st Street and North Portland Avenue.

Firefighters said it started as an electrical fire in the garage and then spread to the attic.

A dog was also rescued from the home, firefighter said.

No injuries have been reported.

This is a developing story.