EMBARK said changes are coming to some of its routes during the 2021 fiscal year.
Bus service changes taking place include:
· Retire Downtown Route 050 (known as the CIRC)
· Route 044 will service the Oklahoma City Social Security Office located at NE 122nd and Kelley Ave
· Route 009 (W. Reno Crosstown) will increase frequency from 60 minutes to 30 minutes on weekdays
· Route 010 will shift from 30-minute to 36-minute frequency on weekdays starting at 3 p.m.
· Route 023 will shift from 25-minute to 30-minute frequency on weekdays
· Route 024 (Norman Express) service will now be operated by EMBARK OKC. The service will complete nine trips per weekday with increased peak frequency during 7:30-9:30 a.m. and 4:30-7:30 p.m.
· EMBARK bike share known as Spokies will be suspended until June 30, 2021
· EMBARK ferry service known as Oklahoma River Cruises will be suspended until June 30, 2021