Monday, June 22nd 2020, 4:01 pm
By: News 9
- 1 ball of pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Herbs of your choice, I use rosemary/garlic/thyme
- Assorted veggies (peppers, green onion, sun-dried tomatoes)
- Fresh cracked salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and herbs/seasonings.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stretch and work the dough until it is 1/2 inch thick rectangle.
- Brush the parchment paper with lots of olive oil.
- Set the dough onto the cooking pan and allow it to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- It will rise slightly.
- Poke your fingers into the dough making holes.
- Now, decorate your dough with fresh veggies.
- Brush with more oil and add fresh cracked pepper and salt.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until focaccia is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with more oil.
- Serve with balsamic and more oil for dipping.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.