Adult 'Indironi' Mac and Cheese
Monday, June 15th 2020, 3:46 pm
By: News 9
Adult “Indironi” Mac and Cheese
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 pound rotini pasta, cooked al dente
- Olive oil
- 1 pound Velveeta, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1-3 Tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- Fried Garlic Flakes
- In a large dutch oven, saute the chicken with garlic and red onion slices in olive oil.
- Cook till chicken is browned.
- Add water and continue cooking for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in the Velveeta cheese and Sriracha sauce.
- Add more Sriracha sauce according to your preferred heat.
- Continue to cook till cheese is melted and then stir in the pasta.
- Allow the pasta to warm and then serve with fried garlic flakes on top.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.