A man is in the hospital after a workplace accident at a northwest Oklahoma City business.
Firefighters were called Tuesday morning to a business in the 1100 block of NW 2nd Street near Classen Boulevard.
The man was replacing gutters and one piece was long enough to touch the power lines in the alley, firefighters said.
Firefighters were able to get the man off the roof and said he suffered burns to about 70% to his body.
"With electrocution, it's not only exterior but also interior as well so that's why did crews did a great job gaining access to him, quickly getting him packed up,” Oklahoma City Fire Department Battalion Chief Chris Black said.
The man was taken to Integris Baptist Medical Center for treatment.