Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 4:24 pm
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lavender buds
- Purple liquid food coloring
- Place 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup sugar & lavender buds in a food processor.
- Pulse just till the lavender is broken into the sugar.
- Add the rest of the sugar and continue to pulse.
- Do not over do this…or it will turn into powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight container.
**If you want a light lavender color then add a few drops of food coloring while pulsing.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.