Monday, May 4th 2020, 3:04 pm
By: News 9
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoon culinary lavender buds
- 2 cups sugar
- Bring one cup of water to a boil with the lavender buds.
- Reduce heat and add sugar and stir till dissolved.
- Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover with a lid to steep for 1 hour. No longer.
- Strain the syrup through a fine mesh strainer.
- Store in a mason jar or airtight container.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to a month.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.