Electrical Fire Causes Damage At NW OKC Nightclub

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 1:50 pm
By: News 9

Fire officials say the cause of a fire at a nightclub in northwest Oklahoma City was electrical.

The fire started at around 4:30 a.m. Friday inside the "Industry Nightclub," located at Northwest 30th Street and North Portland Avenue.

Firefighters at the scene say only some light smoke was visible from the outside. According to the officials, the fire started in a utility closet at the club.

It is unclear how much damage was caused at the club. However, the manager told News 9 the club will still open Friday night.