Oklahoma City firefighters put out two fires overnight.
A family of five is without a home after a fire. Crews responded a house fire on Life Style Lane, near N.W.10th and Morgan Road just after 12:30 a.m. Friday.
According to fire officials, the father woke up to go check on the fireplace when he noticed the living room was on fire. Everyone managed to get out safely. Damage is estimated at about $10,000.
About an hour before that fire, crews extinguished a kitchen fire inside a unit at the Hefner Hollow Apartments on Wilshire Boulevard near Lyrewood.
About $15,000 in damage was done to a kitchen and living room. Everyone made it out safely.