Free Help to Improve Your Property

Monday, June 23rd 2008, 7:03 pm
By: News 9

If you have flooding issues on your property, need to improve and protect your soil, water and other natural resources.. then there's a great resource for you:  The Natural Resources Conservation Service.  It's a federal agency of the US Department of Agriculture.

NRCS has an office in every county in Oklahoma and offers assistance to private landowners free of charge. 
They can help landowners with pond design and construction.. and funding is available for original pond designs.

They have soil and range scientists, engineers, agronomists and others to give advice.

This link will take you to their website and allow you to pick the county you live in so you can contact the right office: