Cuban Style Quesadilla
Monday, August 4th 2008, 11:44 am
8 servings, one quesadilla each
- 8 ea. Low fat flour tortilla
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 4oz slices dill pickle
- 8oz sliced pork tenderloin
- 4oz. sliced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare outside grill on medium to high heat.
- Spread yellow mustard on half on the tortilla.
- Dived the cheese, pork tenderloin between the 8 flour tortillas, fold in half.
- Place quesadillas on the hot grill, cook for about 1 to 2 minutes each side.
- Cut in three or four wedges, and serve with extra hot mustard (optional).
One serving (1/8th of recipe = 1 quesadilla) provides 250 calories, 17 grams protein, 5 grams fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 34 grams carbohydrate, 1.5 grams fiber, 31 grams cholesterol, and 651 mg sodium.