• 1 (8 ounce) package whole wheat capellini
• 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
• 1 bunch thin asparagus, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
• 1 crown broccoli, cut into florets
• 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons reserved pasta water
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add capellini, and cook until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain, reserving some pasta water. Coat with 1 tablespoon olive oil; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini; cook and stir until zucchini begins to brown around the edges but is still firm. Stir in asparagus, broccoli, and green beans; continue to cook until vegetables turn bright green in color, about 3 minutes, add green onions; cook and stir until vegetables are lightly browned around the edges.
3. Add reserved pasta water to vegetables. Cover skillet; reduce heat to low and simmer until are heated through and vegetables are just tender. Stir vegetables and basil into pasta; season to taste with salt and pepper, and top with crumbled feta.
One serving (1/4th of recipe) provides 340 calories, 14 grams protein, 10 grams fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 55 grams carbohydrate, 12 grams fiber, 6 mg cholesterol and 102 mg sodium (not including any salt added to taste)