1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place in large bowl.
3. In a pan, saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine and set aside.
4. Stir soups and milk together and add to pasta.
5. Add turkey, mushrooms, onions, celery and 1/2 cup of the cheese, saving the other 1/2 cup cheese.
6. Mix together lightly.
7. Transfer mixture to 8 x 13 baking dish, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
8. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the dish and return to oven to cook another 10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Carbohydrate: 30 grams
Protein: 15 grams
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 295 mg
Fiber: 4 grams
Great recipe with leftover turkey from family get togethers.
Chicken can be substituted for the turkey.