Candle Sparks Fire In Oklahoma City Apartment


Friday, February 6th 2009, 10:46 pm

By: News 9


News9.com

OKLAHOMA CITY -- An apartment caught fire Friday night at the Los Pueblos Apartment Complex, located at Interstate 240 and Shartel Avenue.

The fire started from a candle, which then spread to bedding. Total damage to the apartment was estimated at $8,000.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News 9 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

February 6th, 2009

July 20th, 2022

August 31st, 2021

August 13th, 2021

Top Headlines

October 5th, 2022

October 5th, 2022

October 5th, 2022

October 5th, 2022