Insurance Problems?

Monday, February 9th 2009, 5:46 pm
By: News 9

Charles may have a good chance at getting the insurance company to pay for his damage.  He has the right records that show his car was in the mechanic's care for less than 2 weeks when it was stolen (for some reason the insurance company's records show it was there for 8 months!).  And the Oklahoma Insurance Department is going to look into this for him.  And they'll do the same for you if you feel there's been an injustice with your insurance. 

You can request a R.F.A. - or Request For Assistance - through the department.  Follow this link for more information: