1 Snapper fillet ( 5 oz)
1 sliced Yukon Gold potato
2 oz julienned zucchini
2 oz julienned yellow squash
1 oz julienned red pepper
1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon white wine
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cut a sheet of parchment paper into a large heart shape.
2. Place potato slices down on one side of the parchment paper. Place zucchini, yellow squash, and red pepper on top of the potatoes.
3. Place fish on top of vegetables and season with salt.
4. Add chopped dill and butter on top of the fish.
5. Pour white wine and lemon juice over the fish.
6. Fold the opposite side of parchment paper over so that it covers the fish. Starting at the wider end begin to fold the edges of the parchment creating a pouch. Ensure that all folds are creased well to make a proper seal.
7. Brush the top of the parchment with oil to prevent it from burning. Cook in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
8. Serve with the bag intact and open tableside.