6 Salmon filets
2 cloves of garlic
1 cup of salmon and seafood seasoning
½ cup of chicken broth
1. Cut all 3 lemons in half. Squeeze the juice out of all six halves.
2. Press both garlic cloves into the lemon juice.
3. Brush the lemon juice mixture onto the salmon filets.
4. Place a thin layer of chicken broth in your skillet. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium or medium/high
5. Place the salmon in the chicken broth. Sprinkle the salmon and seafood seasoning onto the salmon.
6. Turn salmon over as needed.
7. Salmon is ready when it flakes when touched by a fork