Sour dough bread
Relish (of your choice)
Kalamari Olives (or olives of your choice)
Smoked Provolone Cheese
1. Get your griddle or pan hot.
2. Slice sour sough loaf
3. Place relish and olives into a blender or food processor and integrate together (as fine or chunky as you prefer)
4. Butter the outside of the bread and place butter side down on the pan.
5. Place overlapping pieces of cheese on the bread slices to cover.
6. Place olive relish on one side of the sandwich
7. Take the slice without the relish and place it on the other half to create your sandwich.
8. When one side is nicely browned, flip over. When cheese is melted and both sides are golden and toasty, you're ready to enjoy!