10 potatoes, cooked, chilled, medium diced
8 oz proscuitto
1 cup shallots, julienned
1 tbsp garlic, minced
As needed olive oil
As needed white wine
3 tbsp thyme leaves
2 tbsp rosemary leaves, minced fine
3 tbsp chives, minced
3 Tbsp dill, chopped
12 oz goat cheese
4 to 5 cup mayonnaise
½ cup creole mustard
To taste paprika
To taste salt
To taste white pepper
1) Heat a large saute pan with about one tbsp of oil.
2) Add the proscuitto and cook until it begins to change color. If the proscuitto starts to stick, add a bit more oil.
3) Add the shallots to the pan and cook until they start to brown, then add the garlic.
4) Cook until everything is brown and deglaze with the wine.
5) Put the proscuitto mixture in a bowl and refrigerate until needed.
6) In a large bowl, combine the herbs, goat cheese, mayo and mustard.
7) Add the proscuitto mix to the bowl and combine well.
8) Fold in the potatoes and season to taste.