24 shrimp, peeled and de-veined½ cup Sake½ cup Miso paste¼ cup Brown Sugar1 tsp Ginger, minced8 Bamboo skewersA/N Green onion, fine bias cutA/N Sesame seeds
1. Combine sake, miso, brown sugar and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add shrimp and allow them to marinate for at least 1 hour no more than 12 hours.
3. Skewer three shrimp on each skewer, passing through both the body and tail.
45. Place on a pre-heated grill and brush with the remaining glaze.
5. Cook the skewers for about 3 to 5 minutes then turn them over and baste again, cook for 3 to 5 more minutes and remove them from the grill.
6. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.