2 Sweet Potatoes, washed thoroughly
Non-stick cooking spray
Seasoned Salt or Cinnamon/Sugar Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with tin foil for easy clean up.
2. Spray the tin foil with non-stick spray.
3. Cut the sweet potatoes into round chips or length wise for fries
4. Lie the cut sweet potatoes evenly across the pan
5. Spray the sweet potatoes with cooking spray.
6. Season with seasoned salt or cinnamon/sugar seasoning
7. Bakes for 20 minutes, or until middle of chips are tender.