2 pieces Country White Bread
1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
3 oz. oven roasted turkey breast
2 strips of thick cut bacon
1/4 cup caramelized onions
2 tablespoon salted butter, softened
Ranch dressing, see recipe below
1. Preheat a cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
2. Cut onion in half and slice. Add to hot skillet and top with olive oil. Cook slowly till caramelized.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of Ranch dressing on both slices of bread then add grated cheese to each piece of bread.
4. Put turkey slices on one piece of bread and top with caramelized onions.
5. Place pieces of bread together and butter both sides. Add to hot skillet and cook toasty and cheese and melted.
Ranch Dressing Directions:
8 teaspoons dried minced onion
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons pepper
1½ teaspoons garlic powder
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup mayonnaise
To make seasoning mix combine the above dried ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an air tight container.
To make 2 cups of dressing:
In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon of dried mix with mayonnaise and buttermilk. Stir till well combined. Place in a mason jar and chill at least 2 hours before serving.