2 lbs. uncooked shrimp
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 cups fresh spinach
1 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 tub (10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Crème
2 cups cooked penne pasta
¼ cup fresh basil
1. Preheat large nonstick skillet on medium heat and add vegetables; cook 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
2. Add shrimp to vegetables and heat 3 to 4 min. or until pink.
3. Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
4. Stir in pasta. Heat through.
5. Garnish with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese
See more recipes on Caryn Ross' website