Steps to Cure Fish:
1. Sprinkle snapper filets with fresh black pepper and cover heavily with salt.
2. Cover and refrigerate for several hours until salt is very damp.
3. Rinse fish in water and dry thoroughly.
4. Cook in a pan, on the grill or for the most flavor smoke the filets.
Papaya & Black Bean Salsa Ingredients:
6 ½ fl oz Black beans, rinsed thoroughly1 Papaya5 ¼ oz red bell peppers, small dice3 1/4 oz red onion, small dice2 Jalapenos, seeded and minced3 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped2 tsp oregano2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced2 fl oz olive oil2 fl oz fresh lime juiceTT Salt & FGB Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients and adjust seasoning to taste.
2. Take skin off fish and shred into large chunks.
3. Place fish in taco shells. Cover with salsa and serve immediately.