Steps to Cure Fish:
1. Sprinkle snapper filets with fresh black pepper and cover heavily with salt.
2. Cover and refrigerate for several hours until salt is very damp.
3. Rinse fish in water and dry thoroughly.
4. Cook in a pan, on the grill or for the most flavor smoke the filets.
Papaya & Black Bean Salsa Ingredients:
6 ½ fl oz Black beans, rinsed thoroughly
5 ¼ oz red bell peppers, small dice
3 1/4 oz red onion, small dice
2 Jalapenos, seeded and minced
3 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
2 tsp oregano
2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
2 fl oz olive oil
2 fl oz fresh lime juice
TT Salt & FGB Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients and adjust seasoning to taste.
2. Take skin off fish and shred into large chunks.
3. Place fish in taco shells. Cover with salsa and serve immediately.