5 Universal 10 Shrimp
1/4 cup diced onions (medium dice)
1/4 cup diced green and red bell peppers
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1/8 cup White wine
1/4 cup butter
2 tablespoon white flour
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. Caramelize butter then add vegetables and garlic and cook for one minute. Add shrimp and Cajun seasoning and cook until all are translucent.
2. Deglaze pan with white wine.
3. Add flour to make blond roux (not as browned in pan as dark roux).
4. Next, whip in heavy whipping cream and stir until sauce coats back of spoon.
5. Serve with plain or dirty rice or over pasta with asparagus or other vegetable of your choice.