3 ea eggs10 fl oz milk4 oz all-purpose flour1 oz butter, melted½ tsp salt
1. Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend for 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and process another minute, until batter is very smooth.
2. Adjust the consistency of the batter with water or flour s needed. The batter should be the consistency of heavy cream. Let rest, refrigerated for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a crepe pan over medium-high heat. Brush it lightly with some oil.
4. Ladle about 3 tablespoons of batter in the center of the pan. Tilt the pan to swirl the batter over the surface to the edges.
5. Cook the crepe until the edges are brown and the underside is golden. Flip and cook for 1 minute more.
6. Slide the crepe onto a plate.
7. Repeat procedure with remaining batter. Stack the finished crepes slightly off-center, so they will be easier to separate.
8. To serve, fill them and roll them or fold them in quarters or in a pocket-fold. Crepes can be filled with sweet or savory ingredients.