Originally Published: Mar 2, 2010 10:33 AM CDT
10) Running of the Bulls - I don't want to actually run with the bulls. I just want to hang ouat of a window and watch the carnage.
9) NFL Combine - I'd love to watch the interaction between coaches and players and general managers and agents and John Clayton.
8) British Open - Any venue is fine. They're all the same. I just want to be smothered by the history of the game and eat fish-n-chips.
7) Olympic Curling - I could sleep in the Olympic Curling venue for two weeks. I can't get enough.
6) Spring Training - Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.
5) Home Run Derby - Back, Back, Back, Back, Back, Back, Back....Gone!
4) Wimbledon - I can politely applaude with the best of them.
3) Draft War Room - I just want to sit in the corner and watch the decision making process as a general manager and head coach and owner decide who they will invest millions of dollars in.
2) Kentucky Derby - ...And Down the Stretch They Come!
1) World Cup - I can't think of anything better than being a part of the pageantry of a big World Cup game.