Originally Published: Apr 7, 2011 7:46 PM CDT
In preparing for next Saturdays OU Red/White Spring Game...here are my Top 10 Sooner Spring Storylines.
10) The emergence of big and fast redshirt freshman Justin McCay as yet another receiving threat for Landry Jones.
9) What does new offensive tackle and tight ends coach Bruce Kittle bring to the staff?
8) Can DeJuan Miller get back to being the reliable target he was before last seasons knee injury?
7) Austin Box and Tom Wort battle to be the starter at middle linebacker.
6) Aaron Colvins move to free safety. Can he do it successfully, and can they afford to NOT have him at corner?
5) Is Gabe Lynn a reliable starting corner?
4) Is true freshman running back Brandon Williams deserving of playing time right away?
3) The backup QB battle between Drew Allen and Blake Bell.
2) With Jarvis Jones out until possibly midseason with a torn patella tendon, can Josh Aladenoye be good enough at right tackle to keep Landry Jones comfortable in the pocket?
1) How does the OU offense change with Josh Heupel now calling the shots?