OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma -- The majority of Oklahoma City was spared major damage by Tuesday's tornadoes, some homes in southwest Oklahoma City were left with tree and brush debris.
Crews will conduct a special collection effort next week, primarily in these areas:
• SW 59th to SW 74th between I-35 and S. Western
• I-44 to S. Western between SW 134th and SW 119th
• SW 134th to SW 169th between I-44 and S. Penn
• SW 74th to SW 104th between S. Western and S. Santa Fe
• SE 59th to SE 89th between I-35 and S. Shields
Regular bulk waste collection will return to its normal schedule on June 6.
Call Oklahoma City Utilities Customer Services at 297-2833 for more information.