4-5 lbs broccoli
2 tsp lemon zest
4 garlic cloves, sliced
2 Tbsp lemon juice|
3 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
1½ tsp kosher salt
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
½ tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp julienned basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut (2) large bunches of broccoli into florets.
3. Put broccoli on sheet pan in single layer.
4. Thinly slice (4) cloves of garlic, place on top of broccoli.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until crisp and tender.
7. In a large serving bowl combine lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts, Parmesan and basil.
8. Remove broccoli from oven and toss in bowl with lemon mixture.