• 3 egg yolks, (I use Eggsland Best)
• 2 limes, zest only
• 1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk
• 2/3 cup key lime juice
• 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
• 1 container fat free Cool Whip
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl beat together the egg yolks and lime zest for 4 minutes. DO NOT SKIMP! Add in sweetened condensed milk and beat for an additional 3 minutes. Add in key lime juice and beat for 1 minute. Pour creamy mixture into pie crust and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Place in the freezer and allow to freeze. Before serving top with Cool Whip and garnish with lime zest. Serve chilled!
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of servings: 8