Several People Sick At Moore Restaurant


Thursday, October 18th 2012, 12:53 pm
By: News 9


Fire and hazmat crews respond to a restaurant in Moore after several customers suddenly became ill.

It happened at the Jimmy's Egg, located at 2709 S. Service Road in Moore just before noon on Thursday. According to police, people inside the restaurant were coughing and suffering eye irritations.

Everyone was checked out and no serious injuries are reported. Authorities are on scene trying to find the source of the problem.