Homeless OKC Man Accidentally Sets Self On Fire


Sunday, December 30th 2012, 9:31 pm
By: News 9


A homeless Oklahoma City man is in the hospital, Sunday night, after suffering third-degree burns to his legs.

It happened near California Ave. and Western Ave. in downtown OKC.

According to Oklahoma City Fire Department spokesperson Brian Stanland, the homeless man was huffing paint and smoking when he accidentally caught is pants on fire.

The man was transported to a local hospital. His condition is unknown at this time.