Oklahoma City police want to remind drivers that some roads are still closed as crews work to clean up storm damage in those areas.
According to Capt. Dexter Nelson, even though some streets are back open in Moore, several roads in southwest Oklahoma City are still closed.
Police say if you are trying to enter the areas closed, there will be a checkpoint, and you must present proper identification to enter.
Here's a list of roads closed in Oklahoma City:
• S.W. 149th from Western Ave to May Ave. closed until further notice.
• Santa Fe from S.W. 134th to S.W. 149th closed until further notice.
• Pennsylvania Ave. from S.W. 134th to S.W. 164th closed until further notice.
• Western Ave. from S.W. 134th to S.W. 164th open to local traffic only with identification.
• S.W. 149th from Western Ave. to Santa Fe open to local traffic only with identification.
• Access to the tornado affected neighborhoods in Oklahoma City is still restricted only to residents/homeowners with identification.
Both the northbound and southbound lanes of Western reopened Friday morning, according to police.