Cigarette Blamed For Fire At NE OKC Home's Patio


Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 8:23 am
By: News 9


A cigarette may be to blame for a fire at the back patio of a northeast Oklahoma City home.

According to the fire department, at about 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, firefighters responded to the fire at a home in the 2800 block of N.E. Success Street, which is near N.E. 23rd and Bryant.

The fire was on the back patio of the home. Firefighters were able to knock it down before it did any real damage to the house. They think a discarded cigarette is to blame.

No one was injured.