Camper Catches Fire In Front Of Mustang Home


Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 8:22 am
By: News 9


A camper caught fire early Wednesday morning in front of a home in Mustang.

At about 3 a.m., crews responded to the fire on Brookview Lane, just south of Highway 152. Neighbors originally called 911 after hearing an explosion.

When firefighters arrived, they found a camper on fire in front of the home. They were able to put out the fire quickly.

No one was injured. Authorities are looking into the cause of the fire.