Officials: Hair Dryer Sparks Edmond Apartment Fire


Tuesday, July 15th 2014, 4:32 am
By: News 9


Firefighters have put out an apartment fire near downtown Edmond, early Tuesday morning.

According to the fire department, at about 2:30 a.m., crews responded to the fire inside an apartment at the Victoria Park Apartments in the 800 block of N. Kelly Avenue. 

Investigators on the scene tell our crew a hair dryer in a bathroom sparked the fire.  Firefighters quickly put out the fire. Damage was contained to one apartment.

No one was injured.