A firefighter was injured while Oklahoma City firefighters were battling a house fire in northwest Oklahoma City.
The firefighter suffered a leg injury when he slipped and fell before entering the home. Paramedics took the firefighter to the hospital, Oklahoma City fire District Chief Benny Fulkerson said.
About 5:15 a.m., firefighters responded to a house fire at 4021 N Linn Ave.
The fire began when a weatherhead, a weatherproof service drop entry point where overhead power or telephone wires enters a building, was pulled away from the home and caused an electrical fire.
The fire has since been put out, Fulkerson said.
It was one of three fires that the Oklahoma City Fire Department responded to during the overnight hours.