An Oklahoma City elementary school was evacuated Monday morning, due to a strong odor of gas inside the school building.
According to Mark Myers, Spokesperson for the Oklahoma City Public Schools District, students at Rancho Village Elementary, at1401 Johnston Dr., have been relocated to a nearby church. The Principal called Oklahoma Natural Gas (ONG) due to the strong smell of gas inside the school building.
The Fire Department confirmed that crews are responding to a gas leak at 4936 Rancho Drive. A plumber reportedly hit a gas line at that location.
Stay with us for updates.