A woman in Cordell said she is just now getting better after being exposed to toxic mold where she works.
Angela Harris has been a nurse at Cordell Christian Home for more than two years.
"I cannot stand to be inside the building," Harris said.
Harris said she suffered from watery eyes shortly after arriving at work and she had symptoms of IBS and chronic coughing.
Harris told News 9 she got more information on her health from an ear, nose and throat doctor in Midwest city.
"He told me the symptoms I was having are the immediate reaction symptoms and long term symptoms of toxic mold exposure and toxic mold toxicity," she said.
The registered nurse said she started telling maintenance crews at the facility her concerns three months ago and told administrators a few weeks ago.
She also took a number of pictures from a residence room, she said.
They appear to show black mold on the air vents.
"They have to get a professional into the building," Harris said.
Instead Cordell Christian Home told News 9 they, themselves, cleaned their heating and air ducts, which it said, was sufficient with OSHA standards.
The executive director also claimed a test proved it wasn't mold, but dust or dirt.
The nursing home did not provide an on-camera interview, or documentation that a proper test was ever performed.
"They lack concern on this issue," Harris said.
Harris left work in mid-December, but she wants to return to caring for the 60 or so elderly residents at Cordell Christian Home.
However, she want a professional to test the air quality before she returns.
"If they don't want to test the air quality for me, at least do it for the residents," she said.