No Bake S'mores Cheesecake in a Jar
Monday, May 23rd 2016, 4:17 pm
No Bake S’mores Cheesecake in a Jar
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- Mini marshmallows
- 1 Hershey bar
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl. Pour in the melted butter and 1/4 cup sugar and stir till well combined. In a medium sized bowl beat together the cream cheese and 1/4 cup of sugar till smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the Cool Whip. Stir in the chocolate chips. Press 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of a small jar. Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top and spread to cover.
- Place the top of the jar on and allow this to chill for at least 3 hours. Before serving remove the lid, add a dollop of cool whip and top with a Hershey chocolate square and sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.