Jalapeno Bacon Pimento Cheese
Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 3:27 pm
By: News 9
Jalapeño Bacon Pimento Cheese
- 4 cups cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 jar pimentos, diced
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the cheese, jalapeño, bacon, and pimentos in a medium sized bowl.
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl mix together the mayo and onion powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the sauce with the cheese mixture until it is all coated. Serve with pita chips.