Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 3:28 pm
By: News 9
- 1 package coleslaw
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced (juice reserved)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In large bowl, combine the coleslaw, pineapple, green onions, red and yellow peppers. Toss together.
- Pour the mayonnaise, reserved pineapple juice (2-3 Tbsp.), and honey into a small bowl. Whisk together. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Toss the sauce with the coleslaw mixture until coated. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Before serving, sprinkle with macadamia nuts.