Monday, August 1st 2016, 4:07 pm
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Open and unroll the refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Divide the crescent roll dough into two rectangles. Press and close the seams. Cut the rectangle into 12 equal squares. Continue with the second rectangle.
- Cut the pepperoni slices into quarters. Press each square into the bottom of the mini muffin tin. Top with 1 teaspoon spaghetti sauce, a pinch of mozzarella cheese and 2 pieces of pepperoni.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the bites from the oven and cool. Place in your kids lunches!