Employees at Vaughan Foods in Moore were sent home after an ammonia leak early Tuesday morning.
No one was sent to the hospital, but one employee told News 9 his eyes were burning from the ammonia vapors.
Moore firefighters said a refrigeration system pump broke loose at the facility near N.E. 12th and Eastern. A few gallons of ammonia spilled out overnight, but the spill is now cleaned up.
An employee said vapors are still in the air, so they have been sent home.
Firefighters said no products at the plant were impacted or lost.