Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 5:26 pm
By: News 9
- 1 package fettuccini or spaghetti noodles
- 5 pieces bacon, cut into pieces and cooked crisp
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown the bacon in a skillet. Right before removing the bacon add in the garlic and cook for a minute and then remove from the heat.
- Strain the bacon and garlic from the hot grease on a paper towel.
- Cook the pasta till all dente. Remove the pasta but keep some of the water you used to boil the noodles in.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl. Add butter, bacon and garlic, 2 eggs and parmesan to the HOT pasta.
- Stir constantly till the egg is cooked.
- To make it creamier, add spoonsful of the hot boiling water till you get a creamy consistency. Serve!