Monday, February 6th 2017, 5:12 pm
By: News 9
- 1 package pre-made pizza dough
- Pepperoni slices
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To prepare: roll out pizza dough into a round as you would to make a pizza. Cut into 1/8ths. Stretch dough piece to widen.
- Add pepperoni and cheese to the widest part of dough.
- Fold in sides and roll to seal.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with pasta sauce!