Bunnies In A Jar
Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 4:58 pm
By: News 9
Bunnies in a Jar
- 1 pint Ball mason jar
- 1 small chocolate rabbit
- Edible or non edible grass
- 1 Cadbury egg
- Assorted chocolate eggs
- Place the grass in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the grass and the Cadbury egg.
- Place the unwrapped chocolate rabbit inside and then add assorted chocolate eggs.
- Place the lid on top. Decorate the lid with fabric and twine!
- Plastic green knife, fork and spoons
- Orange napkins
- Flower pot
- Brown shredded paper
- Roll the knife, fork and spoon in an orange napkin.
- Secure by wrapping a piece of twine around the center and tying a bow.
- Place the silverware in the flower pot and place the brown shreds to fill in any holes.