Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 5:54 pm
By: News 9
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) Braum's jalapeno dip
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cup Mexican shredded cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375° and pull out a large cookie sheet.
- Spread the crescent roll dough onto the cookies sheet so that it completely covers the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the crust is cooling, brown the ground beef in a skillet with taco seasoning.
- Drain excess oil.
- Once the crust is done baking, in a small bowl mix together the cream cheese and jalapeno dip till combined.
- Spread the cream mixture over the top of the crescent roll crust.
- Top with the ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with shredded lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.